Inquiring minds are looking at some statistics on illegal immgration in California. The data is truly staggering and shows why The (Formerly) Golden State is perched on the waterfall about to topple end-over-end into the abyss:
Consider the following facts reported by the Los Angeles Times:
1. 40% of all workers in L. A. County ( L. A. County has 10.2 million people) are working for cash and not paying taxes. This is because they are predominantly
illegal immigrants working without a green card.
2. 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.
3. 75% of people on the most wanted list in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.
4. Over 2/3 of all births in Los Angeles County are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal, whose births were paid for by taxpayers.
5. 35% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally.
6. Over 300,000 illegal aliens in Los Angeles County are living in garages.
7. The FBI reports half of all gang members in Los Angeles are most likely illegal aliens from south of the border.
8. 60% of all occupants public housing in L.A. County are illegal.
9. 21 radio stations in Los Angeles are Spanish speaking.
10. In L. A. County 5.1 million people speak English, 3.9 million speak Spanish. (There are 10.2 million people in L. A. County).
11. 65% of all births at Los Angeles General Hospital are to illegal aliens.
12. 70% of all births at Joaquin General Hospital are to illegal aliens.
The amazing thing about these facts is that they were published by the LATimes well before the elections last June. Californians were…or, at least, should have been knowledgeable of them. Yet Californians went to the polls and elected the same people they have for much of the 50 years. In fact, the last Republican elected to statewide office was Pete Wilson in 1990. California has been a one-party state run by Democrats for over 50 years. The State Assembly has been held by Republicans on two years in that time.
And then there is this one to leave you with:
At present, illegal aliens receive 18 years of welfare checks for every anchor baby.
Filed under: Uncategorized |